» Janelle Carmela | Boston, MA Photographer

My New Neighbor, Ethan | Boston Newborn Photographer

Boston Newborn Photographer (5 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
So we bought our house a year and a half ago now.  At that time I was ADDICTED to MLS and open houses and had seen every single house on the market…except for one.  There was one house that came up while I was away in Savannah and we couldn’t see it.  At the same time we had to put an offer in on our house because there was no way either property would still be available when I returned in 48 hours.  So we did.  And our offer was excepted and I was about 90% thrilled.  The other 10% of me could not get that other property that I hadn’t seen out of my head.  So late night, after telling everyone how much I loved our new house and was so excited all day, I’d sit at night and look through the images of the house that I hadn’t seen and whimper to myself  just a bit about “the one that got away”.

Fast forward to little Ethan’s newborn session where we figured out that Brie, Jonathan and I all moved at the same time.  I couldn’t figure out why I hadn’t looked at their condo, however.  It was beautiful and the perfect amount of old time character and charm with updated fixtures and style.  I loved it.  And on my super short walk home I did a quick little google search and realized that their condo was THE condo I had missed and alllllllllll the regret came back.  I am happy, however, that the condo was bought and loved by such a special family. Brie is pretty much my new best friend and I know that as soon as the temps hit a point where we won’t get frost bite, I’ll be seeing plenty of her at the parks and playdates!  And Jonathan used to live (and actually likes!) Western New York!!  So any friend of the Finger Lakes is a friend of mine! I also loved that we chatted renovation the entire time–because we had PLENTY of it with sweet little Ethan being the best baby ever.  I have not seen a baby as chill or relaxed since Nico.  These two got pretty lucky–and it’s completely well deserved.

Take a looksy at this cute little fam and tell me you’re not completely in love.
Boston Newborn Photographer (1 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (3 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (9 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (11 of 42).jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (12 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (16 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (15 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (17 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (18 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (20 of 42).jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (22 of 42).jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (23 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (27 of 42).jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (28 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (30 of 42).jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (31 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (32 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (38 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (40 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (37 of 42)-1.jpgPin thisimage
Boston Newborn Photographer (42 of 42).jpgPin thisimageThat ceiling!  That can’t be replicated.  I’m not jealous.
Boston Newborn Photographer (39 of 42).jpgPin thisimage
Muah!
Boston Newborn Photographer (25 of 42).jpgPin thisimage

Congrats you guys!  So happy for you in every single way!

 

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *

*

*